PLEASE MONITOR THIS PAGE AND OUR SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES.
UPDATE, MARCH 4, 2021
11:00 AM Sunday Morning Sermons continue to be held in-person and our Livestream is permanent.11:00 AM Children's Church continues.
Healthy Adults who wish to attend Sunday School should contact their teacher beforehand to ensure it is not canceled. Please consider your health and the health of others. We encourage those who are at the highest risk to participate online. If you are sick or not feeling well, please stay home.
Updates will be posted here, on social media, and through email to members. Please become familiar with the plan, below.
Covid Protection Plan for Sunday Worship:
1. Deacons will be on hand to navigate safe entry and exit. Please comply with their direction and observe social distancing guidelines with those outside your household at all times. Deacons will be directing foot traffic and providing our church family with appropriate measures to keep everyone healthy. Cooperation with them is mandatory and non-negotiable.
2. At this time, social distancing inside and directly outside the church building and face coverings for mouth and nose is required to enter the sanctuary. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
3. Everyone will use the front entrance of the church (Pinckney Boulevard). Form two lines, one at each door, and a deacon will direct you from the entrance to a pew. Please do not attempt to access entry from any other area of the church. You will be asked to exit and come through the proper door at Pinckney Boulevard.
4. Pews will be filled from front to back, allowing space for social distancing. You will be seated in the order you arrive. Please have all family members present to ensure you are seated together. Family members who arrive at separate times will be seated separately.
5. Friends who arrive in the same vehicle and are present at the entrance together will be treated as if they are family and will be seated together.
6. The center pews are reserved for our most vulnerable members who attend service. Please notify a deacon if this area would be most beneficial to you.
7. Unless there is an emergency, please make every effort to limit exiting and re-entering the sanctuary during the worship service. Following the closing prayer, deacons will direct exiting beginning with the back pews. Please remain in your pew until you are directed by a deacon.
Note: All information above is contingent upon SC Governor McMasters' lawful orders and recommendations by SC DHEC and CDC. This re-opening plan is based on current information and is subject to change with little or no notice.